Wednesday 20 February 2013

Butterfly Flight

Butterfly Flight by cathroff
Butterfly Flight, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, this is my entry in this week's Less is More challenge Up in the Air.
 I don't think I have any other stamps that really suited other than butterflies. I tend to do a lot of white based cards and it feel's less CAS doing a coloured base, I guess that's what challenges are all about though!
 
Materials used: Divine Swirl embossing folder; Prismacolor pencils; Hologram embossing powder; stamp, ribbon and sentiment sticker from stash.
 
Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors you chose! The embossed background and your butterflies are so lovely, too. Beautiful card!

Bubbles said...

That is so beautiful!
I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award:
Details will be found on my blog here:
http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/yay-happy-dance.html
Just remember to link back to http://pocketsandpages.blogspot.co.uk/
and not the main Patchwork Apples site :)

Bonnie said...

How exciting to find someone who likes embossing and butterflies as much as I do! I love the rich purple and the placement of the butterflies!

Claudia said...

Hi Cathy, what a lovely colourcombination you chose and te lovely butterflies are great and a perfect detail.

Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog.

Hugs Claudia

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

LOVE this card Cathy - great design colours etc.

..thanks for popping over recovering from surgery they took the offending tooth out - yesterday, bit complicated so day surgery but will surely be on the up and up now :D

- God bless, Shaz in oz.xx

Cathy said...

Wow! thanks Bubbles, I'm so chuffed to be nominated. :)

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card - I love the beautiful background xx